Monday, April 14, 2014

Photo a Day: April 6-12

If I have my way, this will be the last week of photos without a baby included. Of course, my due date isn't until the end of the month- so I am probably cursing myself by saying that.
But my mom is here now, and we're as ready as we're going to be - so this week would be perfect.
This morning we're going to go to the farm to walk around (I've been avoiding walking for months.) and I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, in which I'm hoping she exclaims something like, "Why! You're dilated to a four! These NSTs show that you're in active labor! How lucky that you can't feel a thing, let's get you to the hospital!"
A girl can hope, right?

Anyway. Here are some pictures from our lovely week. Man, I've got some cute boys! I'm anxious to add another to my brood.

Sunday: My big-eyed beauty. // Monday: 3 more weeks! (Or less...)

 Tuesday: Grey loves his Great-Grandpa Mike! // Wednesday: Picking purple flowers.

 Thursday: My Micah boy.

Friday: A visit from my sister Mary and her new husband! Welcome to the family, Mike! // Saturday: I shoulda known better than to try to skip naptime.

Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

1 comment:

Marge Bjork said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICTURES OF THE NEW BABY!!!!!!!!!