Thursday, December 18, 2014

Some Happenings

I'm really sorry. I obviously can't be trusted to post during "the holiday season."
We've had days jam-packed with friends and family, and when we're not at the science museum or playing with my in-laws, I'm making ice cream and watching Christmas movies, or secretly wrapping presents behind closed doors.
Don't worry. The blog isn't the only thing being neglected around here.
The bathroom needs to be cleaned, laundry needs to be folded, and there's a whole lot of dried grass and crumbs just begging to be vacuumed up off the bedroom floors.
Plus, I have a little boy who wants to nap for four hours a day (very convenient!) and two big boys that want me to fill all that time with "school" (which is code for "special crafts and projects.")
Don't they know about Christmas vacations?

Anywho. Here are some pictures of what my kids look like, and I promise to post tomorrow too! Twice a week ain't too shabby, right?




I really like them.


Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

No comments: