Thursday, January 29, 2015

Love Oregon Baby Quilt



A few weeks ago, I finished the prettiest baby blanket for my friend Elizabeth.  She lives downstairs and is happily expecting her second daughter.
Before she knew if she was pregnant with a boy or girl, we talked about the blanket I was going to make her. I had made another quilt for a friend using all green and gray fabrics, and Elizabeth requested the same feel. "It's just so Oregon-y," she had said.
As Elizabeth and Tyler are both from outside of Portland, it was just right for them, regardless of baby gender. (But I couldn't help adding a little pink. I have heaps of pink fabric and hardly any chance to use it!)









Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

1 comment:

MARCIE said...

It's a really fun quilt Becky! It really does look like an Oregon quilt! A tree hugger's delight! And the grey skies!